Youth Academy members are in Sala Montjuic, Barcelona. The best way to have discussions and short representations listening to live music and eventually enjoying original film versions on a giant-size screen. Such meetings are useful both assisting team building, meeting and discussing some important questions with other organizations and young leaders. During meetings they will represent brochures and some DVD to share information about Armenia, Armenian organizations, art and culture.
In July Youth Academy will be in Sala Muntjuic 3 times and will have discussion in the following themes.
Later Spanish organizations and youth academy members from Spain will visit Armenia.
- to encourage the exchange of ideas and enrichment of techniques between young people from all over the world;
- to organize cultural exchanges, conferences, workshops, seminars, lectures, symposiums, meetings, camps, exhibitions, film shows, music, dance and drama performances, and cultural festivals etc.;
- to promote cooperation among artists, art, literary and cultural associations; and to encourage, the establishment and development of such associations, and cultural centers, theatre centers, clubs etc. for the development of literature, art and culture in the Republic and abroad;
- to encourage and assist translations of literary works or works on art and culture from Armenian into Spanish and vice versa;
- to give recognition and/or offer financial or technical assistance to approved literary, art, music, dance, drama or cultural organizations and institutions;
- to take steps for construction of memorials and buildings and cultural centers in furtherance of the objects of the Academy;
- to establish or to encourage the setting up of institutions providing training in the art of theatre, music, painting, sculpture etc., and to encourage the development of children's theatre, open air theatre and rural theatre;
| || ||On May 17 Dr. Artak Barseghyan as an invited lecturer, scientific committee member and the head of Armenian Delegation VIP members form Administration of the President, National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia, Ministry of Education, Engineering Academy of Armenia and Youth Academy visited Genoa, Italy to participate NATO ASI. (2010) more...|
| || ||For contribution to Youth Academy Karen Ayvazyan, Samvel Poghosyan and Edgar Grigoryan were awarded Certificates of appreciation. The president of the Youth Academy presented them with the certificates on behalf of the Youth Academy board members on 10th December 2009.|
| || ||CRDF Most Innovative Project Award and the best presentation award were awarded to Dr. Artak Barseghyan for "Testing, Evaluation and Production Planning of Advanced Stand-Alone Water Desalination Systems Powered by Solar Energy" project represented at the Venture Conference of Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Program on 2 December (2009) more...|
| || ||To discuss the threats of the "Dark Web", web content mining and Open Source Intelligence, text mining and data mining methods for security applications, and methods of Financial Intelligence for stopping terror financing activities and more issues concerning information security and web intelligence are the aim of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop in Ein-Bokek, Israel November 18-20. (2009) more...|
| || ||On 10-15 November 2009 the Youth Academy's active member Karen Ayvazyan will make a business trip to Evora, Portugal, to participate Tool Fair 2009 Youth meeting. (2009) more...|
| || ||NATO Science for Peace and Security and Polish Academy of Sciences, Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics, Department of Radiation and Environmental Biology in cooperation 5th Military Hospital & Public Polyclinic organized NATO Advanced Training Course on Rapid Diagnosis in Population at Emergency and Risk on October 19-23, 2009, Krakow-Zakopane, Poland.(2009) more...|
| || ||Youth Academy as a Local Cisco Networking Academy is representing following Cisco courses: IT Essentials, CCNA Discovery, CCNA Exploration designed from beginners (fundamentals of computer hardware and software as well as advanced concepts) to advanced IT specialists (i.e. corporative network administrators). The main courses are:(2009) more...|
| || ||The Fourth International Renewable and Clean Energy conference and exhibition will be in Yerevan on October 5-7. Clean Energy has very high rates in Youth Academy research interests.(2009) more...|
| || ||On September 2009 Youth Academy Cyber Security working group by supervision of Dr. Artak Barseghyan has joined the Anti-Phishing Working Group (2009) more...|
| || ||"Cybernetics without borders" this is the theme of the local workshop in Geneva on July 14. Dr. Barseghyan represented some important factors of cyber security. (2009) more...|
| || ||Youth Academy members are in Sala Montjuic, Barcelona. The best way to have discussions and short representations listening to live music. Such meetings are useful both assisting team building, meeting and discussing some important questions with other organizations. (2009) more...|
| || ||In June 28th during public meeting in Barcelona 50 Armenian technical dictionaries were donated to Armenian organizations who are working with Armenians in Europe by Youth Academy.(2009) more...|
| || ||On June 20 the president of the Youth Academy went to Helsinki to participate in the 13th International congress ICQC. The 13th ICQC will be held on the downtown campus of the University of Helsinki, Finland, at time of the summer solstice.(2009) more...|
| || ||On May 20 the president of Youth Academy Dr. Artak Barseghyan went to Moldova, Chisinau to participate to NATO Advanced Networking Workshop "Cyber terrorism: Prevention and Protection". During the workshop Dr. Barseghyan will represent paper "Major Tasks of Cyber Security in the Republic of Armenia". (2009) more...|